The Trinisys Project Manager Intern position will be 30-40 hours per week, Monday – Friday for approximately twelve weeks (starting in May or June 2021) supporting the Infrastructure team.
The PM Intern works with various technologies and software, including the Trinisys Business Automation Platform. The Intern PM will have a specific “scope of work”, including activities, deliverables, estimate total hours to completion, and due date. Upon successful completion of a project, additional projects will be assigned.
During your internship with us, you’ll work on real projects alongside employees who have expertise in your area of professional interest. Trinisys works primarily in the Healthcare space so an interest or previous experience in Healthcare is preferred.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities (other duties as assigned):
The intern will gain experience with the following:
- Planning and implementing projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Monitoring and tracking project timelines
- Identifying key opportunities for continuous improvement and company goal achievement
- Balancing multiple stakeholders and departmental needs
- Collaborating with customers, setting expectations and establishing objectives
- Defining tasks and required resources
- Establishing best practices and process improvement
- Various related responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills, including the willingness to resolve difficult customer situations
- Interest or experience in Healthcare and IT a plus
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Excellent and creative problem-solving skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. In addition, must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The noise level in the work environment is a quiet, professional office.
Trinisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer