As a member of the development team, the Software Developer works with various technologies and software, leveraging our low code platform (Trinisys Business Automation Platform: Convergence) to develop client solutions which includes data migrations, data aggregations, workflow and business process automations, document management solutions all with a heavy focus on healthcare and digital health integration. Software Developers will implement enterprise applications, provide systems support, develop specifications for moderately complex software applications and modify/maintain existing software.
This position is remote.
The main areas of responsibility for this position are:
- Implements Trinisys-product-based client projects
- Participates in requirement analysis and definition
- Develops, debugs, tests, and deploys new applications using the Trinisys platform.
- Modifies, debugs and tests existing applications
- Implements custom Java-based web applications
- Work effectively in a team environment by taking technical direction from architecture, technical leads, and product owners
- Implements Java-based custom integration actions with the Trinisys Platform
- Documents system components
- Manages development against project timelines
- Other duties as required and assigned
Trinisys Product Software Development
- Participates in product development testing phases
- Participates in coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting systems and software
- Provides software technical documentation
- Assists support team to resolve escalated product support issues
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of three (3) years of programming and/or systems analysis experience are preferred.
- Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented and distributed object development a plus.
- Experience programming in one of the database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, and Aurora
- Working knowledge of tools like IntelliJ or Eclipse, JIRA
- Applications analysis and design experience are a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.