The Project Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of Trinisys client projects. This position performs requirements analysis and discovery efforts, creates and manages project schedules, reports project status, supports continuous process improvement efforts, and performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead teams implementing Trinisys-product-based client projects
- Maintain a high level of communication with team members, internal management, applicable internal/external departments, contractors, and all other project interfaces to ensure accurate project status and clear work assignments
- Generate, maintain, and use key project documents, status reports, and change documents
- Create proposals, statements of work, designs, plans, schedules, requirements, and manage the development phases of projects
- Assists in the development and execution of internal test plans confirming the solution’s adherence to the requirements
- Understand and ensure that all project decisions are congruent with business goals and objectives
- Lead groups to perform research, requirements analysis, design, and development and ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Participate in and contribute to the continual process improvement initiative
- Assist clients with User Acceptance Testing(UAT) activities as needed
- Work with sales team to develop proof-of-concept projects using our product
- Assist sales team in providing technical product details to prospective clients
- Analyze client business problems to determine the optimal Trinisys-product-based solutions
Education and/or Experience:
- Four year college or university degree, preferably in information technology or related field; and minimum of eight (8) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- 3+ years of healthcare experience and working with healthcare technology solutions
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations involving PHI and HITECH
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills – effectively communicate with a variety of internal and external employees (both technical and non-technical). Must be able to build a rapport with the team and be viewed as a team player/leader
- Flexibility – assist and troubleshoot issues for clients and employees, at times after normal business hours
- Self-motivated – ability to juggle multiple projects and anticipate interruptions. At times, patiently wait on responses and have the capability to manage multiple projects
- Strong documentation skills – ability to document work with limited oversight and direction
- Ability to adjust and adapt to changing needs of our clients and team
Proficiency in general office programs such as Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
None required. PMP Preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. In addition, must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is a quiet, professional office.
Trinisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer