Convergence Fundamentals Training
A one day course designed to cover the basic essentials:
- Using the Web Form Template Editor
- Defining dynamic lookups and queries
- Building scripts and actions to automate your processes
- Setting up security and user accounts
- Publishing data to multiple data sources
- Designing a data capture process
- Monitoring activity on the server
- Scheduling batch processes
- Change management processes
- Troubleshooting and debugging
Out of the box, Convergence is packed with numerous time-saving utilities and features. This class will provide users with a comprehensive introduction to the Convergence platform, reference materials with exercises designed to reinforce each of the training topics, best practices for development projects on the platform, and troubleshooting skills. This class is taught by a seasoned developer with years of experience building projects just like the one you are implementing.
Who should attend?
This class is for those who are interested in working with the Convergence platform (Analysts, Developers, System Administrators, Quality Assurance).
After completing this course, users will be able to start implementing basic data capture and integration projects using the Convergence platform and its integration engine.
Upcoming Convergence Fundamentals Training Dates
There are no upcoming training dates at this time. Please check back.
Convergence Web Platform Training
Upon completion of the Convergence Fundamentals training, this 2-day course focuses on using the Web Platform to build web applications. It includes:
- Advanced web form development
- Site navigation: Menus, Tabs, Dynamic content
- Building role-based views
- Defining workflows with automated and user driven actions and options
- Constructing dashboards based on custom queues and work item statuses
- Responsive design
- Multi-page forms and packets
- Adding digital signature integration to your projects
- Designing a project specific schema for your web application
- User registration and account management
- Protecting sensitive data and building a secure application
- Styling your web app and using CSS with Convergence
Who should attend?
After completing this class, attendees will be able to build a complete web application from scratch using the tools in the Convergence Web Platform. Students will gain the skills to implement role-based views with custom workflows and dashboards designed to streamline manual processes and expedite data submission, review and approval.
Upcoming Convergence Web Platform Training Dates
|July 26th, 27th|
|September 20th, 21st|
|November 15th, 16th|